Which tools are available in WEkEO virtual machines?
From the WEkEO Morpheus panel, you can:
- Set the default users that will be placed on the instance immediately after its creation, along with their public keys,
- Create instances with images available from the Morpheus image repository,
- Manage Security Groups by creating rules that open ports for your services,
- Add additional volumes to the instance for your resources,
- Create buckets that you can access via the S3 interface,
- Create File Share that you can access from the internal NFS network,
- Possibility to create a Load Balancer,
- Automation of instance runtime and script execution,
- Access Morpheus API using tokens,
- Possibility to create a Kubernetes cluster with HA (with Ubuntu 16.04 OS).