Table of contents
- Registration and subscriptions
- What is WEkEO and why should you use it ?
- How does WEkEO fit into Copernicus activities ?
- How to reset the password
- Inviting a user to your tenant
- What do you offer in addition to Cloud computing and data repositories ?
- I am a beginner user. Why should I use WEkEO?
- I am an expert user. Why should I use WEkEO ?
- Harmonised data access
- How to use HDA ?
- HDA API
- HDA Python library
- What are the data offer and data policy of WEkEO ?
- What Satellite data are available ?
- What Copernicus Services data are available ?
- Can I use external data in WEkEO ?
- What protocols are available to access and share data?
- I am not able to register. What can I do ?
- Catalogue API (CSW)
- Jupyter Notebooks
- WEkEO Drive
- Virtual Machines
- How to start using a VM ?
- Which operating systems are available for the WEkEO virtual machines?
- Using pre-built user environments (VM images)
- Which tools are available in WEkEO virtual machines?
- Instance sizes available on WEkEO
- How to create an SSH Key
- Adding a default user
- Creating and accessing an instance
- Using security groups
- Adding a volume to an instance
- Extending a volume
- What is the difference between Block Storage, File Storage and Object Storage?
- Using object storage
- How to access bucket using s3cmd?
- How to access bucket using s3fs?
- What is "File Share" and how does it work?
- Using a shared filesystem
- Using GUI on VM with Linux
- SSH Bastion Host
- Using the Morpheus API
- Uploading a VM image
- How to create a Load Balancer
- Creating a Kubernetes cluster
- Kubernetes cluster external access
- Language in Morpheus
- Updating packages with apt
- Which cloud-based processing resources and tools are available on WEkEO?
- How to download products on your VM using Python functions of Jupyter ?
- Reporting an issue
Which operating systems are available for the WEkEO virtual machines?
CentOS are available.
Currently available Ubuntu versions are: 20.04, 18.04, 16.04 and 14.04.
Currently available CentOS versions are: 8-stream, 7.5 and 7.3.