Join the Copernicus ‘Eyes on Earth’ Online Roadshow
The latest instalment of the Copernicus ‘Eyes on Earth’ Roadshow will be organised as a fully digital/online event on 2-3 June.
The online Roadshow will be part of the EO4GEO Summit and organised in cooperation with the Croatian Presidency of the EU.
Marta Bertran, on behalf of both the Copernicus Marine Service and the WEkEO, will present next week on June 2, 2020 at 1:30-3:30 pm at the Copernicus Eye on Earth online event. The session will showcase marine data, including current, wave, temperature, and salinity variables, from the Copernicus Marine portfolio that are relevant for Maritime Spatial Planning (MSP). She will also discuss the use of the WEkEO cloud computing platform, including the big data tools available to manipulate large Earth observation datasets.
Participants of all ages and from all across Europe will be able to attend interactive sessions designed to bring earth observation, space data, and the Copernicus programme closer to EU citizens.
These remote sessions have been prepared to give participants all the benefits of the previous Roadshow events – without even having to leave your home, office, school classroom, or university lecture hall. But wherever you are when you watch this exciting new Roadshow, please observe the social distancing and other hygiene rules that your national authorities have introduced.
By joining the Copernicus ‘Eyes on Earth’ Roadshow interactive sessions, you can:
- Discover how earth observation and space data activities can be used in areas like agriculture, health, technology, disaster management, business, and many others;
- Better understand our planet and how to better preserve its resources;
- Explore the ways space data can help us tackle the current COVID-19 crisis and other large-scale emergencies;
- Learn about the Copernicus services and tools, and how to use them to boost your business;
- Discuss your ideas with earth observation experts;
- Know more about the skills needed for a space data career.
Sessions will be led by international experts on Earth observation.
Check the full programme and register for the Copernicus ‘Eyes on Earth’ Online Roadshow and the EO4GEO Summit at https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/COP-Eyes-on-Earth-Roadshow_EO4GEO-Summit/en.