How to register at WEkEO Portal
Click on the 'Sign Up' link at the top right corner of the WEkEO portal or directly visit the URL https://wekeo.eu/user/register
This will open the registration form as shown below.
The mandatory details in the form are your email address, username (used for login), first name, last name and Organization category.
Tick the check boxes for accepting the general terms and conditions and data protection policies.
Click on 'Create new account' button. An email with instructions will be sent to the email address used in the form. This message contains a link that can only be used once to log in and will lead you to a page where you can set your password.
After setting your password, you will be able to log in by visiting WEkEO portal and clicking 'Log In' at the top right corner of the webpage.
If you already have processing resources, please proceed to your Virtual Machine through the profile menu.
If you wish to request processing resources, please submit this questionnaire or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including information on:
- Project name
- Workflow prototype you would like to execute on WEkEO
- Copernicus data and information you will need to run your workflow (Sentinel-1, -2, -3, -5P, CMEMS, CAMS, C3S…)
- Exact name of Copernicus datasets you need
- Area of interest
- Time period covered by your workflow
- Format and approximate volume of data you need to upload
- Computing resources you expect to need (RAM, CPU, GPU)
- Operating system
- For orientative purposes, how long would you plan to have your application running on WEkEO?
- How often does your application run in normal conditions, and for how long? (e.g. once a day, for around 1 hour with the VM specifications you mentioned above)
Virtual Machine Account
If your request for processing resources/virtual machine access has been approved, then you can create and access VM from the VM Dashboard. Credentials to access the VM is not same as the credentials of your WEkEO account.
If the VM has been created for you, then the WEkEO support team will provide you with the initial credentials to access the VM (e.g. via SSH). If you want to provision the VM by yourself, then you can also set the credentials as described in VM-Access page under "VM user credentials"